[ Up ] [ Screenshots ] [ Revision History ]
- The Save/Generate dialog has been redesigned. The HTML page
settings have been placed into a separate dialog (HTML Designer). HTML Designer contains
HTML Preview and Source panels and has new Font controls. The HTML Preview requires MS Internet Explorer v4.x or higher installed.
- Now the program displays the thumbnails which are supported
by the latest versions of Windows and Internet Explorer. For example
MyThumbnails will display thumbnails for .html, .doc, .xls, .ppt files. For
.html files just add *.html to the File Types edit line.
- As always, some minor fixes
- New Suffix edit line (in addition to the Prefix one) and
new parameters for generating file names in HTML table cells.
- The program didn't show GIF thumbnails in 32-bit color
- Some other minor fixes and changes.
- Changed the image reading engine, improved reading of some
image files (JPEG/CMYK, TIFF, ...).
- The program allows you to save thumbnails without borders.
I.e. the main window settings are used as max. width and height when the
program fits images to thumbnails.
- Now the mouse wheel scrolls the window (folder tree/list
view) under the mouse cursor.
- The Options dialog was removed, MyThumbnails uses
Anti-Aliasing all the time.
- A new color picker for the HMTL page background.
- Ability to add the source file name as the ALT attribute.
- The program saved an empty Title when the Plain layout was
- PSD files support.
- Some minor changes.
- Mouse wheel support for the folder tree and the file list.
- Progess indicator in the status bar.
- MyThumbnails generated HTML pages even if the HTML checkbox
was disabled in the Convert dialog.
- Now the program supports anti-aliasing mode for generated
thumbnails. It is very useful for creating thumbnails of images containing
textual information: screenshots, schemes, faxes, etc.
- The program didn't add file extensions of source images to
links in a generated HTML page if the Don't Show Extensions flag was enabled
in Windows Explorer.
- folder navigation buttons (Back and Forward)
- filter editor (a small button at the right of the filter
- settings of the HSpace, VSpace and Border parameters for
thumbnail images in the Convert dialog/HTML tab
- minor changes in generating HTML pages
Minor changes in the thumbnail reader engine. Improved reading
of some TIFF and GIF files.
The new thumbnail reader allows you to view more images in a
folder. Added better support of low-resolution (256 colors) video modes. Changed
the registration system. Registered users may get a new registration code
from the author (for free, of course).
Added a new flag to the HTML generator page. It allows you to
create pages with thumbnails as links to the source images. Fixed a stupid bug
which appeared when coping a thumbnail to the clipboard in the registered
version (DEMO text).
Added an HTML page generator to the Convert dialog. Now you
can set the title, thumbnails layout (rows and columns for the table layout) and
generate the page, view it in your web browser and place on your web site.