- Has a convenient user interface (similar to Windows Explorer) for adding image files
to your slide show from your image folders.
- Shows selected images and
slides in preview and full screen modes.
- Shows slides as thumbnails, which makes it easier to
change their sequence or sort them.
- Allows you to customize various slide show settings.
- Allows you to add and edit the slide Captions.
- Allows you to rotate your images to the position you want without an image editor.
- Allows you to synchronize slides with music.
- Offers Manual and Automatic slide show modes.
- Offers special Start Screen option allowing
you to view your photos as Previews or Filmstrip.
- Saves slide show projects in special text format that allows you to play and edit them later on.
- Has font and color settings for the slide captions.
- Has font and color settings for the image information text.
- Plays background music during whole slide show from a special play list.
- Supports Transition Effects.
- Allows you to collect several slide shows into an Album
- Creates output slide shows as standalone executable (.exe) files or screen savers.
- Encodes video files in DVD, MPEG-2, MPEG-4 and WMV formats.
- Burns DVD video discs.
on the web.